Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,900 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Great viewing. But it kills me that the Cowboys got it done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Epic game, kinda harsh on Phily to lose it i thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,394 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Great game. Sick division.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Prefabsprouter

Fantastic game. And McNabb and Westbrook did enough to get me a win in my Fantasy Football league this week. McNabb is back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Brilliant game to finish a good weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Prefabsprouter

God Bless the NFL!!! :cool: Great games and a great sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

I have never seen a more hilarious play then what Deshaun Jackson did. What made it even funnier is that usually when a player does something dumb like that, at the very least the player had at one foot in the endzone and didn't realize the ball had not crossed the goaline. That moron was a good yard or so from the endzone when he dropped the ball in celebration.

He did a similar thing in college according to the commentators last night....was clear in and tried to swan dive from the 5 but landed at the 1 and got flagged for excessive celebration!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

That division is unreal.

I'm going Eagles Giants on the 7th December in New York.
    4 rows up from the Giants line. On the 40 yard line.

Jealous much?:p
    :pac:

No:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Tristram wrote: »
    Sunday, Sep. 14
    Buffalo at Jacksonville 1:00 pm CBS correct
    Chicago at Carolina 1:00 pm FOX correct
    Tennessee at Cincinnati 1:00 pm CBS correct
    New Orleans at Washington 1:00 pm FOX wrong
    Green Bay at Detroit 1:00 pm FOX correct

N.Y. Giants at St. Louis 1:00 pm FOX correct
    Oakland at Kansas City 1:00 pm CBS correct
    Indianapolis at Minnesota 1:00 pm CBS correct
    San Francisco at Seattle 4:05 pm FOX correct
    Atlanta at Tampa Bay 4:05 pm FOX correct
    Miami at Arizona 4:15 pm CBS wrong
    New England at N.Y. Jets 4:15 pm CBS correct
    Baltimore at Houston 4:15 pm CBS postponed
    San Diego at Denver 4:15 pm CBS correct
    Pittsburgh at Cleveland 8:15 pm NBC correct

Monday, Sep. 15
    Philadelphia at Dallas 8:30 pm ESPN
    correct

13-2... not bad

Good going...I only managed 8-7 lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

jdivision wrote: »
    Jacksonville
    Carolina
    Tennessee

New Orleans
    Green Bay
    N.Y. Giants

Kansas City
    Minnesota
    Seattle
    Tampa Bay
    Arizona

N.Y. Jets
    Houston
    San Diego
    Pittsburgh

Dallas
    8-7, not great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Great game. As a Packers fan the frailty of the Dallas D is most comforting.
    I can't wait for Sunday night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,900 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

eagle eye wrote: »
    A horrific 7-9 for me last week.

Sunday, Sep. 14
    Buffalo at Jacksonville Jags were poor last week, Bills were impressive, Jags at home could be good but gotta give the Bills this one.
    Chicago at Carolina Now I should have picked the Bears last week, I fancy them to go a long way this year and I just couldn't see them beating Indy at home.
    Tennessee at Cincinnati I'll give that Bengals offense another chance to shine. High scoring game on here I'd say.
    New Orleans at Washington Saints had a good opening week, and the Redskins will take time to gel as was evident last week. I pick the Saints but I think the Redskins will have a big say later in the season, even though it will probably be too late to make the playoffs
    Green Bay at Detroit Now this is one of those ones for me, Detroit did not turn up last week and Rodgers got his perfect start but the Lions at home are a completely different team most weeks. I pick the Lions
    N.Y. Giants at St. Louis Hows about the Giants win by 40. I really fancy a blowout here.
    Oakland at Kansas City Raiders looked awful to me last week, I don't think you can repair that much in one week so the Chiefs.
    Indianapolis at Minnesota A team which will be seething after a home defeat last week against a team that will be in the horrors after losing to bitter rivals the Packers last week. One of three super match ups this week. I go with the Vikings.
    San Francisco at Seattle Bad game but Seahawks
    Atlanta at Tampa Bay This could be tight so home team for me.
    Miami at Arizona I just don't know about this one, the Cards beat the 49ers and the Jets beat the Dolphins at home, I really think the Cards will take this one.
    New England at N.Y. Jets Nothing neutral about it, this is game of the week for me. Our new man, Matt Cassel to shut the media up with a good solid start. Patriots all the way.
    Baltimore at Houston McClain to have a field day and run riot against a team who could not stop the run last week. Ravens win.
    San Diego at Denver What can you say about the Chargers, their offense woke up with 10 minutes left in the 4th and looked mightily impressive. Denver looked really good last night but this is a lot tougher. Broncos are always impressive at Mile high and I'm going for them, I liked this Eddie Royal and they looked a complete package against a very poor Raiders.
    Pittsburgh at Cleveland Wow its a rough start for the Browns, the Cowboys last week and now the Steelers and Parker back to his best.

Monday, Sep. 15
    Philadelphia at Dallas Great start for the Eagles and a team I like but the Cowboys did enough last week to shut me up and set me straight.
    OMG only 7-8, last week was bad this was worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Hazys wrote: »
    Buffalo at Jacksonville
    Chicago at Carolina
    Tennessee at Cincinnati
    New Orleans at Washington
    Green Bay at Detroit
    N.Y. Giants at St. Louis
    Oakland at Kansas City
    Indianapolis at Minnesota
    San Francisco at Seattle
    Atlanta at Tampa Bay
    Miami at Arizona
    New England at N.Y. Jets
    Baltimore at Houston
    San Diego at Denver
    Pittsburgh at Cleveland
    Philadelphia at Dallas

Wow those picks were hard to make, a lot of evenly matched teams.

11-4

When are the Ravens playing the Texans now?

During Week 10.

The Nov. 9(Week 10)game will be held during the Ravens' bye week. The Texans' home game against the Cincinnati Bengals, originally scheduled for Nov. 9(Week 10), will be moved to Oct. 26(Week 8), which was the bye week for both of those teams.

Last Sunday(Week 2) will now count as the bye for the Ravens and Texans. The Bengals' bye will be Nov. 9.(Week 10)

Advertisement