Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Dahon Smooth Hound

Options
  • 09-09-2008 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭

Just checking to see if there would be any interest in my Dahon Smooth Hound.

It looks something like this

http://www.dahon.com/archive/2007/us/smoothhound.htm

It breaks apart pretty easily for handy transportation in the boot of the car. Despite it's size, it's a very fast and comfortable ride. It's the L sized frame, suggested ride height 170 - 188 cm

There are a few scratches on the paintwork. Everything else is in good condition.

I paid 450 for it a few months ago, looking for 350 for it. The only price could find for it online was 700 pounds sterling.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Nice bike, tempting, as I like the idea of owning a folder (though I can't think why I need one?).

Why are you selling btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

Upgrading :)

(or downgrading, depending which way you look at it)

It's a really nice bike but it's not terribly practical for the train/bus which is what I most need a bike for.

I've found that folders in general give great amounts of flexibility. The advantage of this one is that there isn't a tradeoff between the added flexibility and the speed/handling.

Advertisement