Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Concert Tickets in Limerick

Options
  • 09-09-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Im trying to track down concert tickets at the moment for a gig in dublin that according to ticketmaster is sold out. However there is a couple of music shops in Dublin like Road Records that still have a few tickets on sale. The only problem is that they dont take orders over the phone its walk in only, which is a bit of a problem since im in Limerick.

My question is, is there any independent music stores in Limerick that might do ticket sales in the same way that Road Records in Dublin does and therefore might still have a few tickets left?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Hansel

Try Empire. I'm not sure if they'll have any though, as I think they just act as a ticketmaster agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

they act as a ticketmaster website so I wouldn't hold out much hope, if its sold out online like your chances aren't good.

Im trying to get tickets for coldplay in december but they sold out so fast, might have to resort to ebay (gets cheap the week before the concert when some people get desperate to sell their tickets)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Ya Empire are ticketmaster so they wont be any good to me. This particular concert is on in the Ambassador, I didnt think it would sell out so quick but it did:(

Im not actually naming the concert because its promoted by "Them who must not be named" and I might end up in trouble! Im not exactly sure how that rule works.

Advertisement