Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday/Christmas present for BF...

Options
  • 09-09-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi Ladies,

Just looking for some advice on what to get my BF for his 24th Birthday and Christmas (two weeks apart). We've been going out five years so I think I have finally run out of ideas! He's into Football and music and I feel I've exhausted all the rare CDs/Books/Sports Equip/Wii/Games malarky. He's got almost every electronic device imaginable including Sat Nav, and he's said he doesn't want go anywhere because we're both saving and can't afford it. I've gotten gig tickets but they were more for me (hee hee!)

Has anybody gotten their OH something really unusual and thoughtful that they really liked and appreciated?

Budget ~~> roughly €200 per occasion

Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Is he anyway interested in those "experience" gifts, a bungee jump ? Formula 1 Driving experience in mondello ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Is he anyway interested in those "experience" gifts, a bungee jump ? Formula 1 Driving experience in mondello ? That sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭twentysomething

If he's into football and such, why not get him tickets to see whatever team he supports. Not hugely expensive as you can get good deals that include accomodation for the night.

Advertisement