Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo printing in Cork

• 09-09-2008 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

Any recommendations of the best value place in Cork (city or suburbs) to print a load of digital pics? Looking for good quaity at a fair price...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

I have used Harvey Norman on the Kinsale Road.
    Top quality prints, while you wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Carrigman

I've used Harvey Norman's at Kincale Road and Little Island but I notice that in the last few months their print calibrations on both sites are on the dark side resulting in darker prints than I like. So, I've stopped using them and get my prints from www.photobox.co.uk instead. Harvey Norman seems to calibrate their equipment for photos directly off the memory card so if, like me, you tweak your shots in Photoshop or some such image editor I'd steer clear of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 decomcgee

Check this place out, Its a new Photosharing site based in Donegal
    www.domore.ie
    Everything is made and prinited locally in Ireland so postage should all be next day

Advertisement