Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAN NEEDED

Options
  • 09-09-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

So, moved into new office there a week or so ago, and I've relaised that there is no real air-con. Thus, I need a fan. One of them small ones that you plug in, and that sit on your desk.

Would Arnotts have them, and what time does Arnotts close today or tomorrow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Like a USB mini one? Try the €2 shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you would probably pick up a cheap one in one of the many bric-a-brac shops in town. there are a few on talbot street. the arnotts bargain shop on middle abbey street might be worth a look too, they close at 6

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

WindSock wrote: »
    Like a USB mini one? Try the €2 shop.
    No, like the ones about 12 inches wide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

the arnotts bargain shop on middle abbey street might be worth a look too, they close at 6

If you're in office like mine, the women would kill you if you so much as look at the air conditioning panel.
    Why are they always cold and always complaining? :confused:

I've picked up a fan in Arnotts bargain shop.
    It's 23cm and cost €18

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

.....or try Argos in the Jervis Centre :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

when I seen the title I genuinely thought you were looking for a groupie / stalker / someone to buy the_syco merchandise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Tesco had loads of em today, started at €4.99. it was the one in Clearwater beside the tellys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i was in the euro shop in abbey street today getting chocolate and saw a pretty big blue one for €2

Advertisement