Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DublintoSydney.com

Options
  • 09-09-2008 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone ever heard of this site or looked at it?

Anyone ever do something similar?

Looking at it looks amazing. A great read for anyone really. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

It's rather boring and self-indulgent.
    Were they sponsored by BMW?
    Much like any similar site - example: http://www.threeladsinajeep.com

Nice idea. I'm glad they enjoyed it, but they don't need to bore me with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Maybes its just me that found it really inspiring. I do lead a fairly sheltered life all the same.

That threeladsinajeep one does look a bit over indulgent even for me though. At least dublintosydney has a bit of useful info on it.

threeladsinajeep is a little too close to 'how low can you go' for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I woulda loved to do something like that.

wasn't there a few blokes that did something like this a while back, but in a hummer? I think they did it for cancer or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I woulda loved to do something like that.

wasn't there a few blokes that did something like this a while back, but in a hummer? I think they did it for cancer or something...
    Yea. Here is a page on them but I don't know if they have a website.

Reading pages like these IMO is very inspiring and just gives ya the urge to go do something similar.

Advertisement