Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster Rugby launches TV channel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

I still get the old website when i log on to it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Calling a page of video interviews a TV channel. I like your ideas and I wish to bring them back to 1998 with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

:D haha

I think it'a also shown on city channell as well though.

http://leinsterrugby.wavenex.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The quality is absolute pants online, they'd be better off using YouTubes 'High Quality' encoding.

I agree with it being a webpage with a bunch of video's - it's like something a secondary school student would whip up in frontpage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

at least they are trying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

RuggieBear wrote: »
    at least they are trying.

Man U TV and Chelsea TV are ****e, Leinster, Munster or whoever TV has no chance, waste of money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

but i don't think they are paying much, if anything for it.

I reckon it is the provider trying to pimp thier business by attaching themselves to the brand and showing thier wares. wavenex or wahtever they are called.

Besides, i quite like the idea of seeing the press conferences...to see what mindless clichéed questions the journos ask and barefaced lies the leinster management respond with.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Inquitus wrote: »
    Man U TV and Chelsea TV are ****e, Leinster, Munster or whoever TV has no chance, waste of money

I presume its just videos on their website, not an actual channel you can get on your tv through Sky.

MunsterRugby.ie has videos online, its a good idea and wouldnt cost too much to implement. Media coverage of rugby is pretty poor generally and this will allow fans to get more of what they want, ie to have a couple of interviews with players and coaches, and news items

Advertisement