Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircomnetcontracts - response time?

Options
  • 09-09-2008 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭

I used to have flat rate dial up with eircom. I switched to EsatBT in January to get a broadband and line contract.
    I called eircom to cancel the flat rate and was told it was all done and after that I couldnt log into the flat rate so assumed all was fine.
    Its August and finally BT are finally able to explain to me why they are STILL overbilling me (after double billing me on the first bill...but thats another issue...) ..apparently they are passing on the eircom flat rate billing every month.
    I was told the only way to stop this happening was to email eircomnetcontracts@eircom.net and ask them to cease this.
    Needless to say I'm rather annoyed about being billed for 8 months so far for a service I cannot even use by Eircom...
    I emailed them yesterday but no reply, not even a confirmation that the email was received and being looked into.
    How long should I leave it for before involving Comreg?

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement