Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QPR supporters in Donegal

• 09-09-2008 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭

Is there any?
    I'm heading to Letterkenny for a weekend in October (3-5th) and as my beloved QPR will be on SKY on the Saturday I'm just wondering what is the best pub in Letterlenny to watch the game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Sorry cant help out only the Rangers part of your club is of any interest:D
    Nah to be honest you shoukd'nt have to much trouble finding a pub showing your game as long as its not clashing with any other games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

QPR? Who are they? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

The Cavern might be a good bet. They've lots of screens all over the place, so maybe they can show two different games, should a clash occur.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

All the QPR fans disappeared when Stan Bowles retired. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

byte wrote: »
    The Cavern might be a good bet. They've lots of screens all over the place, so maybe they can show two different games, should a clash occur.

Ye, the cavern would be your best bet to get to see the game, as byte mentions, plenty of screens. I see there away to the Brummies and its an early kick-off so should definetly be no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭urranger

Thanks for all the replies ...The Cavern it is so.
    QPR supporters are out there alright. They've just been hibernating for the past 15 years!!
    I think they were voted the most popular 'second favoutite' team once upon a time!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭emmemm

urranger wrote: »
    Thanks for all the replies ...The Cavern it is so.
    QPR supporters are out there alright. They've just been hibernating for the past 15 years!!
    I think they were voted the most popular 'second favoutite' team once upon a time!:)

Scurrillous assertion.

Fulham are the kings of West London .........COYW :D

Advertisement