Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carriag pub shortcut

Options
  • 09-09-2008 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Ello all

Is there a shortcut up to the Carriag through Charlesland or do you have to walk down to roundabout world?

ta in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

you can hop over the wall behind the Crescent onto the Kilcoole Road (do it in daylight first though to get your bearings - very dark up there at night).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

haha that'll please my wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

ciaran67 wrote: »
    haha that'll please my wife.

Shortcuts on jskelly and carrig sides of crescent would be great. But local residents would doubtless be not happy with thoroughfares, which is fair enough. I wouldn't either if i was up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

yea thought that myself. Shame cos i like that boozer

• Registered Users Posts: 14,937 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

dr ro wrote: »
    Shortcuts on jskelly and carrig sides of crescent would be great. But local residents would doubtless be not happy with thoroughfares, which is fair enough. I wouldn't either if i was up there.

there will be a shortcut from Ch Park through to Jackie Skellys when the next phase is built - when that'll be is anyone's guess though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement