Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOOKS -for LC history

Options
  • 09-09-2008 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

hey i was just wondering does any1 know of any books either fictional or no fiction that would help me with LC history? like yano the way its easier to just read a book u enjoy and then u remember it! so does any1 know of a book thats good to read and that helps you with any part of the history course, whether it be like NAZI germany or the war in VIETNAM!! ? tanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'd stick with the textbooks...

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

phasers wrote: »
    I'd stick with the textbooks...

I concur and also remember Irish History is worth a lot of marks. Its boring imo but its really the one you might want to focus on as Dictatorship and Democracy and America and the Wider World had more events in a smaller time so its easier to remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

Tim Pat Coogans Michael Collins if you're doing the pursuit of sovereignty. It was my bible. Anything by Laurence Rhyss for Nazism

Advertisement