Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Hurling Final

Options
  • 09-09-2008 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

When the Waterford players looked up at the scoreboard and saw 3:30 they thought the game was about to start!

:D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

The team has a new sponsor in place for next season, They are dropping "yop" in favour of "flop"

Davy fitz was arrested after the All Ireland Final, reports suggest, he was caught trying to break into a cigarette machine looking for 10 players.

As I am from Waterford, I am allowed crack these jokes;)

Up the Deise!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Why are they called the Déise?

Because Dey shudda won dis and Dey shudda won dat but they never feckin do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

because they were blaaing like lambs to the slaughter.

after 20 mins, john mullane asked the ref for a sliothar, to be told their was one on the field,
    but ref he says them cats wont give us a puck of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I have to say the KK acceptance speech was a bit cheesey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

And the shame continues! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Cheer up Waterford Fans, you did better than 30 other counties :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

My friend heard on the radio the other day some waterford lad rang in looking for a ticket, he couldn't get one anywere. A short while later some cheaky kilkenny lad texted in and says "would you not watch it at home, its in colour now".
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Eglinton

Kilkenny Country Board have just issued a statement expressing their sincere gratitude to every fan who attended Croke Park last Sunday. They have just received notification from Guinness World Records that 82,163 is the largest crowd ever to attend a training session.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

Richard Branson rang Davey Fitz on Monday offering to sponser the Waterford team next year. Davey refused he said we cant be going around with Virgin on our shirts after the way kilkenny F***ED us yesterday.

Advertisement