Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Permits Belfast.

• 09-09-2008 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm moving to belfast next week to go back to college, I'm planning on parking my yock up outside the gaff which is off the ormeau rd. but not in the holy lands. Whats the craic with parking permits, and southern regs..... will I get clamped, towed, petrol bombed?:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

Up on the Ormeau Rd there is usually loads of parking and no need for permits. Is it in an estate?? Otherwise just call the council and ask for one. Once you have signed a lease that should be enough for them to give one out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

The gaff is just over the bridge across from the park in an estate, the street seemed fairly choca the day I went up. From experience of getting permits in Cork city; requiring justice of the peace signed documents, changing of my insurance and registration of the car to the address etc.... It was easier to exercise the old photoshop skills.

Advertisement