Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy cd's?

Options
  • 09-09-2008 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Going to NUIG next week, and I wanna know the best/cheapest place to get cd's.
    I already know of HMV & Zhivago on Shop St., are there any other shops of note? I'm looking for price & selection, second hand is fine by me :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Red Light records on Eglington street (if it's still there...)

that's it.

p.s. the internet offers better value anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Dont forget Bell Book and Candle back the west(near massimoes) decent selection of second hand cds and often you will pick up a nice surprise! I think redlight is closing pretty soon if it hasnt already.

Why buy cd's when you can download anything for free!!;) downloading ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

One of the Shop street's stores has large SALE at the moment. It's located somewhere across AIB. I bought 4 new DVDs for €15.

Really good prices.. 6 CD box collections rock'n'roll, country, disco, best males and women music etc.. for €12 each. Oil lamp for €13. T-Shirts for few euros.. etc.

• Advertisement

Why buy cd's when you can download anything for free!!;) downloading ftw!
    It's not the same.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

I'm not sure if it's still there but there was a shifty looking shop open on shop st. during the summer that was selling off dvds and cds fairly cheaply.

Yes, it's because it's liquidation of the store and they want to sell everything as quick as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

That's just zhivago isnt it flogging their crappier stock off..it's still open by the way..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

hahahah 'buy' cds

• Advertisement
Advertisement