Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nighthawks The Musical - Tallaght

Options
  • 09-09-2008 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭

I went to see Nighthawks 'The Musical' in the Plaza Hotel (Tallaght) last week Thursday 04th and I must say it was brilliant, the story revolves around the songs of four Very Famous singers from yesteryear, they are > (Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, Humphrey Bogart & Elvis Presley . . .

http://www.bebo.com/NighthawksTheMusical

The singing is powerful (my fave being Sinatra) foot tapping, hand clapping, sing along kinda stuff & every one knows the numbers! really catchy & very professionally done, the dialogue is hilarious too, so OK its not a West End production, but it sure aint bad, as Bogie might once have said.

Start spreading the news ................. :)

NIGHTHAWKS THE MUSICAL
    Premier night 4th Sept/ then 5th 6th 12th 13th 14th, Full bar + food if you want it.

Advertisement