Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My anti-school log!

Options
  • 09-09-2008 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

I've spent the last few years mostly reading books just for college, and am now teaching so a lot of what I will be reading for the foreseeable future will be for school. I've decided to rectify the situation by getting back to reading just for fun.

To this end, I'm going to re-read 'The Real Charlotte' by Somerville and Ross. I read it originally for college, and I really enjoyed it. However, I was never happy with the ending so I've decided to give it another chance.

I'm adding in a disclaimer here that I'm bloody tired since I started teaching, and that I spend a lot of my free time preparing for classes, so this thread may turn out to be a big load of FAIL!

Advertisement