Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choosing New Elective

Options
  • 09-09-2008 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Hey, picked 2 electives at 5 creds each when registering initially, but only got one! How long do I have to register for another one?

Also, no matter what elective on the site I search for nothing shows up!?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

upto the 19th sept (i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

shanegj wrote: »
    upto the 19th sept (i think)

Nice one, I'm on 55 creds without the missing elective, will that be a problem?

Any ideas on why no electives are showing up no matter what I search? I must be doing something wrong, but before they appeared bellow the area ya entered in info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Nice one, I'm on 55 creds without the missing elective, will that be a problem?

Any ideas on why no electives are showing up no matter what I search? I must be doing something wrong, but before they appeared bellow the area ya entered in info?
    sisweb are having some problems at the moment but they should be fixed soon (hopefully)lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Geo08

If this helps i got this email earlier today (i have all my ucd connect forwarded to gmail)

Dear Student

Student fitting into practicals/labs/tutorials for Stage 1, semester 1 modules is now taking place. During this process the modules are offline which means that you will not be able to see the modules on your SIS record and calendar. In the meantime, you may reference
    a general timetable at:

www.ucd.ie/registry/generalreferencetimetable.html

These modules will be offline until the evening of Wednesday, 10 September 2008. We will work to get those modules back online as soon as possible and notify you by email when this has taken place.

In the meantime you can still select electives. If you are unsure of the tutorial/practical/lab times please contact the relevant School.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Geo08 wrote: »
    If this helps i got this email earlier today (i have all my ucd connect forwarded to gmail)

Dear Student

Student fitting into practicals/labs/tutorials for Stage 1, semester 1 modules is now taking place. During this process the modules are offline which means that you will not be able to see the modules on your SIS record and calendar. In the meantime, you may reference
    a general timetable at:

www.ucd.ie/registry/generalreferencetimetable.html

These modules will be offline until the evening of Wednesday, 10 September 2008. We will work to get those modules back online as soon as possible and notify you by email when this has taken place.

In the meantime you can still select electives. If you are unsure of the tutorial/practical/lab times please contact the relevant School.

I can still view my timetable no probs? Its the other way round thats messed up for me!

• Advertisement
Advertisement