Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Oil falls below $100 a barrel!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Wolverine_1999

ronoc wrote: »
    *yawn* this has been done to death. Most petrol stations make the square root of FA on fuel. In fact many are kept going by the shop where they can make more generous margins.
    I know this for a fact my friend runs one.

If there was really so much profit being made on petrol why are all the forecourts closing?

If you hate the country so much just leave. We have enough whingers! I think you might be if for a shock how expensive fuel is other countries, we are on the cheaper end of the scale.:D

We are in the cheaper end of a scale for fuel, yes. But the cost of insurance and car tax quickly fills up the gap of the price of fuel.

Advertisement