Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'08 Specialized Allez Elite for sale

Options
  • 09-09-2008 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭

I'm selling my Specialized Allez Elite which I purchased new in March of this year. There is less than 100km on the bike as I injured my hamstring a few weeks after getting it. I'm going travelling in a few weeks so I decided not to put more miles on it as I knew I would be selling it. The bike is in perfect condition, was always kept inside and never saw rain. I paid €1,200 for it and I'm now looking for around €900. Here are some pictures and a link to my ad on adverts.ie; http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=70996&cat=all

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

You should probably say what size it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Crap that's what happens when you rush! It's 56cm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 des.deeney

I see your online at the minute, can you send me a pm with your phone number to discuss. Regards, Des

Advertisement