Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Years! :)

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

I'm Dave, doing DT310 in Aungier St. It's a postgrad so I'm technically not a first year but it'll be my first year in DIT. Which bar will the Aungier St folks be frequenting most?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭suckmyloli

Hi ya'll I'm Joise and will be starting Med Chem & Pharmaceutical Sc. DT208

Is ANYONE else doing this ourse?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 whitey47

cmb wrote: »
    no i'm from Dublin so hopefully only about 45 mins on bus. just wondering where people from our class will be from. oh excitement. starting tomorrow!

well im from galway/ros border so you're lucky enuf to hav a least one culchie fecker doin th same course...Heh Heh:cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'm Judy. 22. Starting social care in Mountjoy Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭tinz18

nerdnoc90 wrote: »
    I'm Michael, Going into DT203 Forensics and Environmental Science in Kevin St. :D

Em are you the same michael that was at HEAR orientation last week?
    I'm doing the same course as you...Caroline's my name!!!:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭allybabe84

out of curiosity what does HEAR stand for???:)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭tinz18

:rolleyes:Higher Education Access Route:rolleyes: Its a type of grant/support. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

Just finished the first day (DT025) like a few of ya. Just wondering did that maths test thingy go ahead cause i think i may have missed it by accident on purpose?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

Yeah it did! It was great fun!

Sorry Turnip2000!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭RugbyFanatic

same with me but was on the absolute lash tonite not a chance il make it tomor!

hpefully ti will be alrite!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement