Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hobbytron

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

postage would be more than it costs.

why on earth would you want that though??

FPS: 200 with .12g BBs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

LOL!!! Its a piece of ****! Cheapest gun i have seen in my life! 9 dollars wouldnt even buy you the foregrip usually!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

I understand the look is good but you will be wasting your money , if need be save a bit more and look at other sites (remember if you can buy off an Irish site ,lets support our own )

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

i know its crap! dont worry but you get the red dot and the vertical foregrip and a ****ty gun for cheaper than a single red dot wold cost in mai,€75:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

still the laser will break in two minutes you already have forgrip and the red dot is probably just a little mark on the lense not an actual red dot sereosly dont waste you money and with the price of chipping and evrything it will probaly put the cost up loads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

FFS 9 Dollars. Why don't you click "Help" and "submit your question by email" on the site itself.
    This is Airsoft Troubleshooting, for people having trouble with equipment etc.
    not for "what do you think of xxx"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

okay so i have a little problem. i was looking at a gun on www.hobbytron.com and it was a pistol with a silencer,red dot, side rails,and verticle foregrip. if you wanna know what it looks like got to this link:http://www.hobbytron.com/SpringPistolFPS200SilencerScopeLaserAirsoftGun.html

but i was wondering do they ship to ireland and how much will it cost?:confused:

To be honest, you'd be better off setting a few Euros on fire. You'd still get rid of the cash, but wouldn't be tripping over the gun. As they say, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

daz801 wrote: »
    still the laser will break in two minutes you already have forgrip and the red dot is probably just a little mark on the lense not an actual red dot sereosly dont waste you money and with the price of chipping and evrything it will probaly put the cost up loads
    actually i dont have a verticall foregrip, i lost it a few minutes before i got shot in the tooth when someone fired at me he tought he hit me so i ran really fast away and fell and slammed the gun off the ground and the foregrip is in fingal airsoft lying on the ground until it gets found by someone else then he loses it and then someone else finds it and so on...

tonky wrote: »
    FFS 9 Dollars. Why don't you click "Help" and "submit your question by email" on the site itself.
    This is Airsoft Troubleshooting, for people having trouble with equipment etc.
    not for "what do you think of xxx"
    it is trouble shooting cause i was having trouble finding what the shippimng costs but mods can close this thread as i wont be gettin it

Advertisement