Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any information on counselling courses?

Options
  • 09-09-2008 10:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hello everyone,
    i am quite interested in commencing a course in counselling. i have been in contact with the IACP and they informed me that i have to do a foundation course and recommended NUI. would anyone be able to give me any information on this? i also came across a a course with dublin business school four years part time get a BA (Hons) counselling and Psychotherapy. does anyone know how good this course is? do i need a foundation course to commence it? i would greatly appreciate some feedback.
    thanking you
    clare

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

clare06 wrote: »
    hello everyone,
    i am quite interested in commencing a course in counselling. i have been in contact with the IACP and they informed me that i have to do a foundation course and recommended NUI.
    Prospectus. Page 17-18 gives details of the course and venues / contacts for this year.
    clare06 wrote: »
    i also came across a a course with dublin business school four years part time get a BA (Hons) counselling and Psychotherapy. does anyone know how good this course is? do i need a foundation course to commence it?
    Yes, to the best of my knowledge. However, do double-check! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 clare06

Thanks a million for the feedback. ive looked into that course seems good. i further enquired with the IACP and DBS about the course and it seems that dbs is only coll dont need a foundation in counselling or else my own degree helps .

Advertisement