Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfast Sink Question

Options
  • 09-09-2008 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am getting my kitchen refitted at last, thinking of a belfast sink (not too dear on ebay), does anyone know can they be fitted on a laminate wood counter top? I think the draining boards are seperate if that is the case can it be set into the counter top? Somehow i think the answer is no but would appreciate any advice!
    K.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I bought a Belfast sink in Ikea last weekend for STG£115 including all the drain fittings. It was a lot cheaper than anything I could find in Dublin.

AFAIK, there is no problem fitting it to a laminate counter top but I'd imagine that the sink will need to be supported from underneath as they are quite heavy.

Advertisement