Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fear of heights

• 09-09-2008 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi

Does anyone else suffer from a fear of heights i? I suffer from this but its seems to affect only me in buildings, I am absolutely fine on cliffs and mountains. It seems to affect me if I am on a high level in buildings eg high up in football stadiums, theatres etc.

Would hypnosis or hypnotherapy help? If so does anyone know somewhere in south Dublin I could go?

Don't know if its relevant but my gran was afraid of heights and mum is very nervous on cliffs but does really have a fear of heights or anything. Also my aunt was claustrophobic. Funny all the phobias are on mums side of the family. I'm not aware of any on dad's side.

Advertisement