Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pimp My Musical!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

If any of you missed it, or want another shot then....

evita_zps21cb3ab7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Auditions will take place on Sunday 22nd June, from12 noon - 5pm, in Scoil Olibhéir, for principal roles in Coolmine MS upcoming production of ‘Chess’. The following roles will be auditioned:

· Freddie (The American)
    · Anatoly (The Russian)
    · Florence
    · Molokov
    · The Arbiter
    · Svetlana
    · Walter de Courcey

Other roles will be cast during rehearsals, which will commence in August 2014 – specific date to be confirmed later.

If you are interested in auditioning, please email coolminems@gmail.com and the audition material will be sent to you in due course. Please mention for which role you wish to be considered.

Chess will run from Tuesday 11th to Saturday 15th November 2014, in Draíocht, Blanchardstown.

Auditions are open to all, so we look forward to seeing lots of faces on the 22nd June.

As per my post above, Chess is almost upon us! Don't miss out, this will be a stunning show.

Coolmine MS present Chess from November 11th to 15th in Draiocht, Blanchardstown. Booking is open at (01) 8852622 or online at www.draiocht.ie. Tuesday 11th is a preview night, with all tickets reduced to €17. Chess is directed by John Donnelly, M.D. is Caitriona Ni Threasaigh and Choreographer Louise Dodrill.

Starring Liam Egan as Freddie, Nicole Lamb as Florence, Frank Beadle as Anatoly, Karl Sheridan as The Arbiter, Kris Kendellen as Molotov and Robbie Kennedy as Walter, with the amazing Coolmine Chorus as the Diplomats, townsfolk, dancers, Russians, Americans, tourists, monks, sailors...........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Believe-Small.jpg

"Believe in the Magic of Christmas" is a new family-friendly Christmas production coming to Axis, Ballymun this November 27th-29th.

Featuring an original script and newly written music, all proceeds from the production will be donated to the Irish Cancer Society.

About the show:

"Believe in the Magic of Christmas" tells the story of one little girl's quest for Christmas and the magic she encounters along the way. With the help of an elf-in-training she embarks on an adventure to the North Pole to rediscover the joy of Christmas! A show for all ages, "Believe..." promises to be a brilliant night of entertainment that will have you laughing, crying and shouting in animated panto fashion as you join our two heroes on their journey.

Performance Dates/Times:

Thursday 27th November @ 8pm

Friday 28th November @ 8pm

Saturday 29th November @ 2:30pm

Saturday 29th November @ 8pm

Tickets:

Tickets €12 (Adults), €10 (Child/Concession), €40 (Family ticket). Available through Axis Box Office.

Book online or phone (01) 8832100.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 KK Supercats

I am pleased to announce The O’Connell Musical Society’s upcoming production of ‘Follies’ which will take place in An Clasac Theatre, Alfie Byrne Road, Clontarf, Dublin 3 from Wednesday 6th May to Saturday 9th May inclusive. This is our society’s first production in five years and we have assembled a super cast and crew for this performance including Michael Evans, Jean Burke, Conor Kilduff, Jennifer McGann, Maurice Treacy, Kathryn Browne, Robin Murray & Sarah McLoughlin. Our production team is Eoin Cannon (Director), Denise Donohoe (Choreographer) and Gay Kirwan (MD).

Tickets for the show are €18.00 (€15.00 for OAP’s and Students), and can be booked directly from the box office in An Clasac or by phone by calling 087-468 1954. A discount can also be obtained for groups of ten or more.

We would be delighted to see you at some stage between the 6th and 9th of May for what will be an exciting evening’s entertainment. Further information can be found on our facebook page - just search for The O'Connell Musical Society!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭saidinmilamber

Hello all! Didn't see a thread here so I thought I'd throw one up for it! I'm in Cork City Musical Society's run of Sweet Charity in the Firkin Crane that's running this weekend. Runs from 8pm tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Tickets are €20 each, do come along and support establishing a musical society in Cork City!

http://firkincrane.ie/events/sweet-charity-story-girl-wants-loved/

ikfqHze.jpg

tUHQJGl.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭LittleFox

"Hot Mikado" Brilliant Musical full of local talent being put on my Malahide Musical and Dramatics Society from 16-20th February in Malahide Community School. Tickets can be booked by emailing malahidebookings@gmail.com or phoning 086- 3758196. Hope to see you there!!HotMikado_poster.jpg

Men wanted! Coolmine Musical Society in Dublin 15 seeking guys for our November production of Oklahoma. Pm me for more details!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

ASU-Poster.jpg

Come join Kilmacud Musical Society for what is guaranteed to be a rockin’ good show. All Shook Up is a jukebox musical featuring the hit music of Elvis Presley.

We're on from 21st-25th of March in the Mill Theatre in Dundrum.

Tickets from €17-€20 with a 10% discount on group bookings! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

9a9c27_55532b60d7a441a8876230524fcdbc59~mv2.jpg

Bored with the snow? Looking for something to do next week when it’s all over? Come see Funny Girl by Kilmacud Musical Society! :D ‘twill be magnificent fun with some wonderful performances.

On 6th - 10th of March nightly at 8pm with a Saturday matinee.

• Advertisement
Advertisement