Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non drinkers in Cork and other ponderings

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Chilli2222

Hi girls, 33 something female from Cork looking for like minded non drinker, non smoker friends... Maybe a man friend too :)

Sapsorrow, Dr millah, leahly, fgr, boringteetotal ye seem to have similar interests to me... Whereabouts in Cork are ye? Want to meet up?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kiltris

How is everyone here getting on? Did ye ever meet up in the end? I've just recently started a "one year no beer" thing and I'm loving it. I got completely tired of the pub and club scene and tbh I was regretting more nights out than I was enjoying.

However now I do find a seperation between me and my "drinking" friends, just at the weekends mind. Has there been any non-drinker groups set up for evening meet ups or coffee?

Advertisement