Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this real?

Options
  • 10-09-2008 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭

This piccie was in an email I was sent today. I figure if anyone knows if it's real or not it would be you guys. Looks crazy!

(sorry if posted before)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

This piccie was in an email I was sent today. I figure if anyone knows if it's real or not it would be you guys. Looks crazy!

(sorry if posted before)

It's real alright -a news story from a while ago about a guy in (i'm going to say Mexico, but could be elsewhere) who ploughed into a group of cyclists. There was a thread on it here, but I can't find it at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

Thats what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immoveble object.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

It's real alright -a news story from a while ago about a guy in (i'm going to say Mexico, but could be elsewhere) who ploughed into a group of cyclists. There was a thread on it here, but I can't find it at the moment

Mexico yeah. One fatality. Moronic debate about what constitutes funny on the Humour forum sparked by this mock up of the image.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Jaysus that's shocking stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement