Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HBO - Hard Knocks - Cowboys

• 10-09-2008 9:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭

Do you get this show in Ireland? Pretty good inside look. If you're a Cowboys fan a must-see.

http://www.hbo.com/hardknocks/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

I downloaded it. It was good, but i didnt think it was as good as the the Chiefs series. It gives a great insight into how an NFL team operates. There was some very funny moments in there too.

TO didnt come off as a bad as I thought he would, if you can get passed the arrogence, he was very entertaining.

Wade Phillips seemed a bit of a blabbering idiot, probably a bit strong, he didnt really come across as the most inspiring leader.

I felt they didnt develop the stories of the rookie free agents as well as they did in the past or the stories of the non-big name players like Greg Ellis and Roy Williams.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Been watching it as well,find it enjoyable to watch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Looks excellent, downloading now, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,519 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Watched the first episode, was quite entertaining... Definitely worth a watch...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭cobijones

anyone know where I can watch episode 2-5? Epsiode 1 was excellent, thanks for the link

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Have Episode Two and Five.

Can't find three and four :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

If you know how to use torrents go here

Not many seeders probably take a few hours as it did for me but worth it.

Advertisement