Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dynacord P5 set up

Options
  • 10-09-2008 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

I hope somebody can answer this question for me as there is little information on the Dynacord site. We are using the P5 rig with 4 F8 bins and 2 F15 tops. On the back of the second bin there are two outputs. One is a parallel output and one is a high cabinet output. There is a bit of a debate going on as to which is the correct output to use for connecting the F15 top. Any opinions would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

puremule wrote: »
    I hope somebody can answer this question for me as there is little information on the Dynacord site. We are using the P5 rig with 4 F8 bins and 2 F15 tops. On the back of the second bin there are two outputs. One is a parallel output and one is a high cabinet output. There is a bit of a debate going on as to which is the correct output to use for connecting the F15 top. Any opinions would be great.

If I was a betting man I'd say the Hi Cab. That will probably be a crossovered out ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Most definitely the 'Mid/Hi Output'
    The F8’s internal passive 2-way crossover with 160Hz x-over frequency and a slope of 12 dB/octave together with its second output provide easy connection of suitable full range or Mid/Hi cabinets (i. e. F150) to establish passive satellite systems. The crossover’s Mid/Hi output provides a slope of 6 dB/octave and a nominal crossover frequency of 160 Hz.
    http://www.dynacord.com/wDynacord/en/produkte/detail.php?market_id=1&category_id=2&family_id=51&product_id=26

Advertisement