Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know where Aaron From Wild Eagle Tattoo is ?

Options
  • 10-09-2008 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Well Aaron done A LOT of work for me years ago and I knew him quite well. Anyway id like to get more work done and would prefer to have Aaron do it for me. Last time I spoke to him he was talking about going to Nottingham I think it was, I wondered if he returned home since or if anyone knows where he is working now so I could find him. For me his work is some of the best ive ever seen.

Thanks for any help finding him.

Damo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

I'm probably just spreading the rumour even more because I don't know how it is yet but, apparently he did go to England to either tattoo or do some work with comics.

Again though, don't know if this is the whole truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

Aaron was good and surprisingly fast too. Nobody seems to know where he went though.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭cruizer22b

Hey lads, I got as far as the tattoo shop he worked at in the UK but looks like he went to the states a couple months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maggietarlo

Hi there,

I saw the postings about Aaron from Wild Eagle and I'd like to find him too. I have some photos of his work that I'd like to publish and I'd like to have his permission. The last post I saw said he might be in the States. Does anyone know anything more? I'm in Brooklyn, NY, so I could track him down here if this is where he is.

Thanks so much!!

Advertisement