Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Top Gear Live

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bluetoffee

I was at the last show on Sunday, block E row W the very back row, and besides the front few rows we had the best view in the house, and why? Because we could stand up! Yep my entire row watched the show standing up. No choice, the 3 rows in front of us werent sloped so we were watching through 3 rows of people on the same level as us, which meant even part of the screens were blocked for us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

steve06 wrote: »
    I seriously doubt it... a lot of the exhibitors wont do it next year after this years bad publicity and the cost to advertise. I know someone who was going to do it but pulled the stand because of costs. I also know of a few cars that were suppose to be there but were pulled by the owners because they decided it wasn't worth it.

A lot of the cars were privately owned and were either donated for the weekend or rented from the owner, by the dealer that sold it to them, so these cars probably wont be there again either.

same negative reviews every year with toys4big boys but they still have cars displayed every year.

Considering the huge success of Top Gear Live this year and the small number of people that care about what forums talk about, I think that the show next year will be even more successful, especially because its more than likely going to be held in The O2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Went to the Thursday night show...the cars in the exhibition were cool, but our tickets weren't checked going in there.

The show was ok, first half great, second not so great. It seemed a bit all over the place - and not in a good way.

The Stig's bit at the end was ridiculous rubbish and left a sour note.

Didn't do the paddock thing (thank god) but we were shimmied out by the hostile stewards too.

Nowhere near worth €100, more like €30.

5/10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

jozi wrote: »
    If you look through the HWST you'll find '7 - W - 8'.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the " HWST " ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Silvera wrote: »
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the " HWST " ??

According to google:

Hindu Worship Society ::
    HWST · Welcome to Hindu Worship Society Welcome to Hindu ... HWST Events and Hosting Calendar. Main Menu. Modules · Topics. Login. Username. Password ...

Show map of 2223 Wirtcrest Ln, Houston, TX 77055, USA
    www.hwst.org/ - 26k - Cached - Similar pages -

:confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

"Here's What I Saw Today" thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

What TheBazman said :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

According to google:

Hindu Worship Society ::
    HWST · Welcome to Hindu Worship Society Welcome to Hindu ... HWST Events and Hosting Calendar. Main Menu. Modules · Topics. Login. Username. Password ...

Show map of 2223 Wirtcrest Ln, Houston, TX 77055, USA
    www.hwst.org/ - 26k - Cached - Similar pages -

:confused::confused:

LMAO! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

fullstop wrote: »
    €2000 to get to South Africa? It only cost me €800 to go last month....

Wow so only €823, bargain! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

methinks we're done with this now, show's over :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement