Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Top Gear Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

miju wrote: »
    cheers FINALLY found it on their site it's
      Premium Seat at the live theatre performance An exclusive tour of the backstage paddock area Access to our Prestige & Performance show, including: The hall of fame, Car Stuff, Stig's Lair and our 4x4 experience A complimentary Top Gear Live Showguide

*mental note, give the missus an extra big thank you in the morning :)

No probs. Got my info pack & that voucher during the week. It mentioned tickets would arrive about 2 weeks previous to the show.
    Not much more info. to go on - looking forward to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Got 2 tickets for it yesterday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Jack Bauer999

ciarsd wrote: »
    I believe it gives you access to the 'Paddock' whatever that may be (some say a mobile Sports & Classic showroom), premium seating, and a voucher for BT menswear (to be used by Nov 2nd!)

how can it be used by Nov 2nd if we not gona get it till 2 weeks before the show?

have some people been posted out thier tickets and vouchers already?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

*mental note, give the missus an extra big thank you in the morning :)

oh, is that you call it now, a 'thank you' ... ?? :D:D

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Tkales

If it helps anyone I heard Stillorgan Park Hotel have a package for one night stay for two people including tickets to show in RDS on the 29th @ 8pm. Its on their website www.stillorganpark.com :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Just curious but i got two of the 150 quid tickets as a present when they went back on sale about a week an a half ago, what do i get that the 100 euro tickets don't, i heard you get to meet em or somethin???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Just curious but i got two of the 150 quid tickets as a present when they went back on sale about a week an a half ago, what do i get that the 100 euro tickets don't, i heard you get to meet em or somethin???

Something I would like to know myself, I got one of the 150quid tickets too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Why anyone wud pay money to go and see that arrogant git clarkson i dont know! Hamster and may are funny as hell!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Grahamo999 wrote: »

from Top Gear Live.ie these are what you get for the different ticket types
    Corporate Hospitality Ticket (€255 + VAT)
    VIP Breakfast Ticket €150.00
    Platinum Ticket €95.00
    Limited edition Brown Thomas ticket €100-€120.00

* Booking fees apply except for Hospitality tickets

Platinum Ticket includes:
    A premium seat at Top Gear live theatre performance
    Access to our Prestige & Performance show, including: The hall of fame, Car Stuff, Stig's Lair and our 4x4 experience
    A complimentary Top Gear Live Showguide
    VIP Breakfast ticket includes:
    Private VIP enclosure
    An extensive continental buffet breakfast
    Premium seating at the live theatre performance
    An exclusive tour of the backstage paddock area
    Meet and Greet service

Limited Edition Brown Thomas:
    Premium Seat at the live theatre performance
    An exclusive tour of the backstage paddock area
    Access to our Prestige & Performance show, including: The hall of fame, Car Stuff, Stig's Lair and our 4x4 experience

Corporate Hospitality Ticket
    Click on Hospitalily link above for details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

are these still on sale?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

from Top Gear Live.ie these are what you get for the different ticket types

I bet the Meet & Greet is some representative, it won't be with the hosts.

my guess was actually meet and greet with the stig (and by that i mean some guy dressed up as the stig)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

my guess was actually meet and greet with the stig (and by that i mean some guy dressed up as the stig)
    ...as opposed to some guy dressed up as the real stig!

just call me a pessimist :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

Still waiting to get my tickets/Brown Thomas voucher in the post, should i be worried?

and should i contact them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Mc-BigE wrote: »
    Still waiting to get my tickets/Brown Thomas voucher in the post

Me too. Think I'll give them a ring next week if I dont have them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Same here, getting a bit agitated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

The voucher I received was only valid until Sunday gone (Nov 2nd). One of the other lads didn't even receive that yet... tickets ordered at similar times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

I got my BT vouchers about 3 weeks ago...they were only valid until Nov 1st so maybe you weren't in the top 50 or whatever it was that was to get them?

There was also a letter in with them to say that the tickets would be issued seperately nearer the time for security reasons..haven't got these yet.

I got my BT vouchers about 3 weeks ago...they were only valid until Nov 1st so maybe you weren't in the top 50 or whatever it was that was to get them?

There was also a letter in with them to say that the tickets would be issued seperately nearer the time for security reasons..haven't got these yet.

Sounds like this whole brown thomas voucher thing was just a carrott to get people to buy the expensive tickets early, im a bit annoyed now:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Got my tickets today in the post. Woohoo! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭colsers22

Why would anyone would want to listen to that bunch of tw*ts trying to be funny and massaging each other's egos? It's seriosuly beyond me. It's not even about cars anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

colsers22 wrote: »
    Why would anyone would want to listen to that bunch of tw*ts trying to be funny and massaging each other's egos? It's seriosuly beyond me. It's not even about cars anymore.

Go create your own thread and rant in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭colsers22

Go create your own thread and rant in there.

Nah, that's really all I have to say!

colsers22 wrote: »

Its called Entertainment, and take it from me (i was at the UK show 2 years ago) its all about the Cars!

got tickets today as well though no BT vouchers (not that I want them anyways) but if I'm paying extra for them (cos thats all they had left) I sure as fook want them.

Anyone else in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

got tickets today as well though no BT vouchers (not that I want them anyways) but if I'm paying extra for them (cos thats all they had left) I sure as fook want them.

Anyone else in the same boat?

got mine also today, same situation as yourself- no bt vouchers. not that i wanted them anyway, but i did pay for them! and the seats are in row G! F##k that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Got my tickets in the post today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

I got my Brown Thomas ticket in the door today. I was expecting some voucher for BT as was suggested when I bought the tickets but I found a Paddock Tour wristband instead. So I phoned the hotline to see what the crack was and the girl said that only the first 2000 people got BT vouchers and the rest of the people (who bought €100 tickets) got the backstage wristbands etc... She went to to explain that they can be used all day from opening on the day of your ticket. In my case that means I can go in at 10am on Sunday November 30th and knock around "backstage" all day until my show at 5:00pm. She said that Hamster will probably be there too and I may get to meet him (not sure why him in particular but it suits me as I want to get my copy of his book signed and shake his hand)...

I know theres a lot of speculation about what tickets entitle you to what stuff but I just thought I would post this as it's up to date as of today. Whether it's accurate is another thing, but I'd like to be optimistic!

HTH

Head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

Head wrote: »
    the girl said that only the first 2000 people got BT vouchers and the rest of the people (who bought €100 tickets) got the backstage wristbands etc...

Well everybody who bought the BT tickets were supposed the get the backstage wristbands anyway so it certainly should not be considered a consolation prize for not getting the BT voucher. The BT voucher was just a ploy to lure people into buying a ticket.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement