Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakers yard/car free to good home

• 10-09-2008 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hey everybody,
    I want to get rid of a crashed corsa...the corsa is actually still driving, but the bumper, right head, bonnet needs doing and the rad...anyways is there anywhere close to the city that will take this off my hands...
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I know Pascal Power, will take it off your hands for free. I don't have his number to hand but if you ring directory enquiries they will give it to you, he is located in Glenmore, halfway between waterford and new ross....
    if you drive it to him he takes it for free, if you want it collected I think he charges €100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 WHAeva

Thanks Robtri, yea I heard about him...but the car will overheat cause of the rad by time I get there...also it is a bit of a nightmare towing it that far...but maybe that is what I will have to do...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Towing to Glenmore won't be too bad, the road has a hard shoulder all the way pretty much or you could take the turn at Mile Post and go the back road.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 WHAeva

Thanks Mike, good thinking...though getting through the city and over the bridge that is a bit of a pain...
    Thanks for the advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Hi OP i would be interested, but have no way of towing it , Is the damage bad can it be fixed ,I ask because this could be perfect for my youth club and a motor project we have in mind. Build and restore job etc, I am in Kilcohan ,
    PM ME YOUR NUMBER IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭portlairge

WHAeva wrote: »
    hey everybody,
    I want to get rid of a crashed corsa...the corsa is actually still driving, but the bumper, right head, bonnet needs doing and the rad...anyways is there anywhere close to the city that will take this off my hands...
    Cheers

try the fire station we are always looking for cars to use for training.. ring 051-875556 and ask for the station officer on duty and he will help you.. its a gooc cause

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭woody33

Just spotted your post, it seems particular scrapyards are assigned various brands and will collect that type for free, the council has info.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭bogs

Hi im looking for a ford mondeo front bumper,1798cc,lx,01,SILVER.Can anybody help me out .Thanks,Bogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

bogs wrote: »
    Hi im looking for a ford mondeo front bumper,1798cc,lx,01,SILVER.Can anybody help me out .Thanks,Bogs.

Ya might wanna try the motors forum rather than dragging up an unrelated thread from 3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭waterford

Hi,
    Looking for corsa for parts year, colour, 3 door ?
    interested taking of your hands

• Advertisement
Advertisement