Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what you watching/listening to now?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

star-pants wrote: »
    Disneys Beauty & the Beast -- so fabulous, I saw it in the Olympia last summer, twice.
    WONDERFUL... I'd go again if it were on here again.
    Really? I thought it was good enough but not that good.

Been listening to Repo the Genetic Opera over and over again the last few weeks. It's truly the single best musical that has been released in the past few years. I would love to see it on the stage but the rather lackstruck box office for the film seems to have not only dashed the planned trilogy but also the revival of the stage show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

I found the dvd of Repo in HMV today and I was going to buy it but just didn't have 18quid to spare on it! I might try to get it online. I really want to see it with all you say about it!

Plus I love Anthony Stewart Head. :)

fonpokno wrote: »
    I found the dvd of Repo in HMV today and I was going to buy it but just didn't have 18quid to spare on it! I might try to get it online. I really want to see it with all you say about it!

Plus I love Anthony Stewart Head. :)

You should buyonline it's about 13 euro delivered off of both sendit and play. I got the Blu Ray for 17 euro and have seen it so so many times. I showed it to my gf and she also loved it, shes not a fan of musicals but has been harping on and on about it for the past few weeks. In fact she just msn'd me and said that she was listening to it amt.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Susan12345678

Miss Saigon, I love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Wicked - the Wizard and I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Really? I thought it was good enough but not that good.

True I might be biased as thats one of my favourite films ever, and I love the score & music I know every word. I just thought the actors were funny (as I know they had to appeal to adult and child). Gaston was like a Johnny Bravo type character.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Listening to the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack at the minute! Saw it in London on Saturday for my birthday and I really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Listening to Wicked songs. Though it's not so much what I'm listening to now but moreso what I listen to constantly. I love it so so much. Was at it in London on Saturday - best night of my life :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 drim3r

woowww!!! i like to listen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Vamoose Killers

<SNIP>
    Please quote musical related youtube links

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 eimear87

The legally blonde soundtrack its hilarious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

John Frusciante's solo stuff. (RHCP's guitarist)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Les Miserables, love the original soundtrack especially the finale song.

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

Jesus Christ Superstar full soundtrack, for the last week. On Wednesday I lay in the sun listening to it & started crying at Gethsemane! :eek: Beautiful stuff

Advertisement