Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software to Display Keyboard Notes with Midi to USB connection

Options
  • 10-09-2008 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I've recently been doing some charitable work for a primary school. My company sponsored some musical and audio equipment and helped with the install. We purhcased several yamaha keyboards. One of the teachers wishes was to play notes on her keyboard and have them displayed on the PC screen so students could copy her. We purchased a Mistar 16 channel Midi to USB cable to do this.
    The problem is i have not been able to source any software to simply display the notes being played on a music sheet on the PC screen. Most software suites are aimed at a much higher level in terms of sampling, making tracks etc.
    Please excuse my ignorance in the area, as it's not my area of expertise. If anyone could help out for a good cause that would be great

Comments

Advertisement