Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CECT P168 - Meteor

• 10-09-2008 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Recently got p168 from ebay, unlocked, and my meteor sim is picked up, but it keeps failing when sending texts. is there something i need to set up in the 'data account' from meteor profiles? mms sms settings? im guessing i have to call meteor to get them
    also calls work but generally only with 353 in front of the number?? any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

There's little to nothing you can do with handsets not bought from a network as the networks are under no obligation to offer support.

Saying that, the main information you would need when sending sms would be the message centre number; which for Meteor is +353857000000.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Settings are available here.

Advertisement