Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the worst tasting biscuits

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I remember always thinking lemon puffs were gone stale, and kept eating them at various times trying to get a good one, before I copped they are supposed to taste stale :mad:

Chocolate polos are nice. I do not like Kimberleies but will eat a chocolate one if hungry.

I hate the grainy sugar on those "nice" biscuits.

Cheap fake (no butter) shortbread biscuits are also mank.
    If you're going to ruin your diet or whatever, you might as well go the whole hog and stick a bit of chocolate or marshmallow on top. 'Healthy' biscuits suck.
    Indeed, and a lot of those healthy versions are almost as bad or worse anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

rubadub wrote: »
    Indeed, and a lot of those healthy versions are almost as bad or worse anyway.

Yeah, there's nothing more depressing than a 'healthy' biscuit or biscuit bar. Does anyone remember 'Go Ahead' bars? They looked manky. I've always thought if you want to be healthy, eat fruit. If you want to enjoy a nice choccie biscuit, just do it. Life's too short for 'healthy' biscuits.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

There are very few biscuits that I don't eat.
    I hate those pink wafer things. Eugh.
    I don't particularly like Ginger Nuts. And I don't like any biscuits with nuts in them (like hazelnut cookies)

Other than that, I'll eat the majority of biscuits.
    Acacia wrote: »
    I loathe Lemon Puffs. As a child, I used to refer to them as 'headache biscuits'. They just looked and tasted like they would give you a headache. I was a weird child....:pac:

Lol, my sister is afraid of Lemon Puffs. She's 26.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

[quote=square_igloo;57252975

Lol, my sister is afraid of Lemon Puffs. She's 26.[/quote]

Thank God I'm not alone! I'm just 19 though so it's not too bad! :p:D

Ì generally don't like biscuits.
    But ones coated with lumpy grains of sugar or with a pastel coloured creme layer in the middle are the worst.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Custard creams, already mentioned.Vomit in a biscuit. ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Cathal01

Urgh. Definitely Cafe Noir. Sick.

Advertisement