Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headstart?

Options
  • 10-09-2008 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

Has anything been announced on how the headstart will be done? Given the OB FUBAR I imagine GOA will be wanting to improve a lot if they're to keep any remaining shreds of professional credability.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Has anything been announced on how the headstart will be done? Given the OB FUBAR I imagine GOA will be wanting to improve a lot if they're to keep any remaining shreds of professional credability.

I'm cautiously optimistic. The vast majority of people who'll be playing in the headstart will have accounts already, so it'll just be a matter of applying the codes, and they're currently down to a few minutes delay for fresh OB code validation.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I re-registered last night, and i'm still waiting on a confirmation email :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Kiith wrote: »
    I re-registered last night, and i'm still waiting on a confirmation email :pac:

the registering thing has been down for 4 days.
    4 days and im still not playing . hmm. will i get to play by sunday? a week on...

Advertisement