Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny People's attack on the Hemporium

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

What about drugs like alcohol and nicotine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ECOLOGICAL

alcohol and nicotine oh theyre cool they don't do any damage ya dip!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

ECOLOGICAL wrote: »
    all drugs destroy peoples lives and families legal or not ,some can handle them some cannot is rubbish it catches up on everyone eventually some it takes few years others have seen it take up to 15 or twenty years but they end up even worse with epilepsy yes epilepsy and then others get very bad nervous breakdowns chew on that

Heavy use of Alcohol does eventually get you alright.
    As alcohol is a depressant it can be a trigger drug for people with bi-polar dissorder, as there is a tendancy to self medicate.

Prozac was the most over prescribed and abused legal drug in the US for many years but its rapidly been overtaken by the new generation of opiat based pain killers, which are addictive and in excess can lead to serious health issues including renal failure.

So most of those pain killers you take that end in the letters "ine" are based on the same extract as heroin.

Legal or illegal is really just a term applied by the people in charge.
    Not better or worse.

The difference between poison and cure is dosage.
    If you drink too much water it will kill you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Alcohol and nicotine don't do any damage? Riiight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I can see a certain poster not lasting here too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Exactly, Some people can't handle them and go over the top.

Like I was with a person taking pills before and they went over the top while everyone else was on a nice chatty buzz listening to some tunes having a few drinks this person was lying on the ground trying to imitate the shape of a swastika.
    Ha Ha:D who was that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Davaeo09

KatCookie wrote: »
    Hmm.. where is this Hemporium shop on kieran street in the other article?
    i walk past the Hamp shop quite regularly, first time there were two guys outside it and they whatever they smoking smelled quite funny.. ....

besides, anyone who reads the Kilkenny People wont be the same people who'd buy things in that shop!

Not entirely true my friend.

Avoid such swooping statements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 assymcgee

will all of ye get some sense isnt it better to have a shop like this that is safe rather than youths getting into illegal drugs and maybe losing their lifes to the likes of lsd,heroin,extacy etc..i fully believe that the hemporium shops around the country are a great idea and the sooner you people realise this the better.people do not go around protesting about what you like doing and this is a safe way to do what they like.
    regards,
    John.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Zombie thread, back from the dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

ECOLOGICAL wrote: »
    alcohol and nicotine oh theyre cool they don't do any damage ya dip!

The best post I have ever seen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

this thread should have been left where it was . . .

thers way too much discussion about head shops on other threads anyway. . . .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Down with that sort of thing.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement