Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live stream for Ireland - Montenegro

• 10-09-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭

anyone know where I can get a live stream of this - (not RTE.ie btw as can only access if you have an Irish IP address)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭corban

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

yeah justin tv is ok but visuals are usual poor imo.

try www.myp2p.eu they have lots of different feeds, hope im not gonna get in trouble for posting this.

search under the football and it will have all the games that are available.

you might have to dl some software tvants others.

pesireland wrote: »
    yeah justin tv is ok but visuals are usual poor imo.

depends on your internet speed..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

cheers for the info. The direct link that corban posted didn't work for me btw - but I did have a look at justin.tv - seemd to have quite a bitta stuff.

I'm looking at the russia-wales game at da mo on betfair - picture and soudn is v.good - though it would be much sweeter if the video was full screen ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,043 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Will bet365 have it?

I watch streams of Italian football on that.

Not sure if they do internationals though.

• Advertisement

Will bet365 have it?

I watch streams of Italian football on that.

Not sure if they do internationals though.

yeah bet365 have it. I think you have to open an account with them though - if you want to view it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,043 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

luckylucky wrote: »
    yeah bet365 have it. I think you have to open an account with them though - if you want to view it

It's free to open an account.

You don't need to provide any credit card information.

I've never placed a bet with them.

It's free to open an account.

You don't need to provide any credit card information.

I've never placed a bet with them.

I've done that now - picture quality is excellent on the Wales - russia game. Still doesn't do full stream though - now that would be the biz, probably too muh of an ask - anyone know if there's full screen on any of these streams.

luckylucky wrote: »
    cheers for the info. The direct link that corban posted didn't work for me btw - but I did have a look at justin.tv - seemd to have quite a bitta stuff.

I'm looking at the russia-wales game at da mo on betfair - picture and soudn is v.good - though it would be much sweeter if the video was full screen ;)

that link wont work until much closer to kick off and u can make it full screen...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Im using this stream: http://www.justin.tv/eminem154th

• Advertisement

SofaK wrote: »
    Im using this stream: http://www.justin.tv/eminem154th

Cheers. this is the only one I could get working so far for the actual Irish game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

bet365 stream not working for me

have betfair stream working now too. can't get it full screen but it's closer to realtime and better pic quality than justintv

Advertisement