Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling Computer Equipment

Options
  • 10-09-2008 3:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi Peeps,

Does anyone know where in Limerick that I can recycle some old computer equipment, and Household Electrics etc

Many Thanks
    Musha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

Mungret Re-Cycling centre and Hegartys on the Ballysimon Road - afaik they will them in for free if all your items are electric, for any other recycling there will be a charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Thanks Pshan,

Ballysimon Road it is then, Just trying to clear out some gear before it hits the gargage and get lost for the next 5 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭patnor1011

I believe that everything has some value and if any of you have something what you considering as waste or bits and pieces not worth selling... Ill be happy to take that from you.
    I mean anything from computer hardware even cables, cd rom everything.
    If this is just laying around gathering dust - feel free to pm and Ill collect that from co Limerick, Tipp and Clare prefferably. If you have or know about some larger quantity I can drive to other locations too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Theres a recycling centre in Newcastlewest that recycles computer parts etc, 4 euro charge at the gate...I think its near the new irish school??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

pm'd ya there patnor

• Advertisement

mud wrote: »
    pm'd ya there patnor

same... quite late probably but if you still have that ill be happy to take it

many thanks to musha for all that stuff...:)

if there is anybody else who want to get rid of some broken or old electric or electronic stuff feel free to pm me.... thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

No problem Pat, Glad to get rid of it :D

Advertisement