Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Cycling Gear

Options
  • 10-09-2008 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭

Hey guys just wondering if the second round of orders have been delivered yet. Been out sick so only getting in touch now. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

BUACHAILL wrote: »
    Hey guys just wondering if the second round of orders have been delivered yet. Been out sick so only getting in touch now. Thanks

I have it. Drop me a PM for details of where you can pick it up! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

Just tried to send a pm tiny not sure if it sent?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭BUACHAILL

Tiny just tried again doesn't seem to want to work will you please send me a pm with your number and I will call you thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭Gavin

BUACHAILL wrote: »
    Tiny just tried again doesn't seem to want to work will you please send me a pm with your number and I will call you thanks

Buachaill, I'm collecting mine tonight. I can collect yours too if you wish and are near dundrum if it's handier for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Just sent you a PM, Verb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭rogerb

In case anyone missed it, there's a new order for boards gear in progress here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055369639.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

Tiny, PM sent.

Advertisement