Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT broadband dates needed

Options
  • 10-09-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi, I'm having a "discussion" with BT at the moment, won't go into all the details... but I need to know when they introduced their 3Mb broadband. Would any of you know?

And did they move from 1Mb straight to 3Mb or did they have a 2Mb package for a while first?

Thanks for ye're help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

went from a 512kbps package to 3 packagesof 1, 2 & 3mbps. think that was maybe 3 years ago. possibly 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭515

vibe666 wrote: »
    went from a 512kbps package to 3 packagesof 1, 2 & 3mbps. think that was maybe 3 years ago. possibly 4.

Thanks Vibe. Thats useful.

And when did their current business priceplan come into effect? (1Mb for 20euro/month, 3Mb for 40)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

no idea sorry, but I think they did all the business upgrades at the same time as the residential ones.

Thanks. There must be some record of the price changes and dates somewhere... I'll keep searching.

I found the info I wanted. 20 Jan 06.

Esat BT Press Release

• Advertisement
Advertisement