Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer OB & Irish Retailers

Options
  • 10-09-2008 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭

I preordered Warhammer in GAME back in August and haven't heard any word from them about a beta key.

Are they part of the pre-order beta key system?

Would love to get in as friends got beta keys from their swedish retailers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I preordered Warhammer in GAME back in August and haven't heard any word from them about a beta key.

Are they part of the pre-order beta key system?

Would love to get in as friends got beta keys from their swedish retailers

You don't get beta keys from Game, they weren't part of the premium pre-order program. They should still be selling the SE on Sept 18th as normal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Damn!

so who was part of it? I assume i'm too late to get a key now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,339 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Damn!

so who was part of it? I assume i'm too late to get a key now

There's a list of SE sellers here.

http://www.war-europe.com/#/edition/?lang=en

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

Gamestop and HMV :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Just bought from Direct2Drive and got my open beta key. Just waiting on client to download now

EDIT: Thanks for the link Spear

• Advertisement
Advertisement