Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Portfolio

• 10-09-2008 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I went to Griffirth College and studied the tv and film production course they had there. Worked my ass off and had a great portfolio by the rend of it. At the end of the year we had to submit all our work includiong back ups. When I went to collect my portfolio after passing my exams they told me that they had lost my portfolio!. Obviously I asked for a refund or the opportunity to re-shoot with their equipment. They told me that as it was there equipment, it was there portfolio and was not going to refund or allow me to re-shoot with their equipment. As you can imagine I am furious but my hands are tied from a legal point of view.

I need a good evening course so as to build back up my editing portfolio and was hoping if anybody could send me in the right direction or if there are any entry level, post production running jobs so that at the very least I am in the industry!!

Thanks for the help,

Advertisement