Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

updating intell chipset drivers

• 10-09-2008 5:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hi all

i installed vista home premium 64 last nite. i installed chipset drivers i had downloaded previosly. but today in work i have found updated version of these drivers . i usually install chipset drivers first when reinstalling a os. could you just download the latest drivers and install them over the older version. i dont want to install vista again

BTW : this is my first install of vista and i like it so far

chipset : intell p35

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Ahh there's always updated driver's but why bother, it's working now isn't it? To answer your question, it wouldn't hurt the pc and should handle fine. Just be sure the driver's are the correct version etc.

Advertisement