Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting a canvas framed in cork?

Options
  • 10-09-2008 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get a canvas mounted on a frame in Cork? I ordered a canvas as a present for a friend of mine, but it would look way better on a frame. I called in to the art store on Marlborogh st but they don't do it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

shnaek wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I could get a canvas mounted on a frame in Cork? I ordered a canvas as a present for a friend of mine, but it would look way better on a frame. I called in to the art store on Marlborogh st but they don't do it.

Pick up a copy of the Douglas Post there's some crowd advertising their framing service they also include a €30 off voucher as well. Can't remember the name of them though, sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

You could try Marcus framers on Adelaide St (the one with Curran's Restaurant at the river end of North Main St.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

Cheers guys. I'll check them both out.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

there is a new place in the fota business park across the road from the greenwood furniture store, cobh cross carrigtwohill. dropped two in last week, picking them up this weekend hopefully, will let you know how hey turn out

Advertisement