Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyre Pressure Website

Options
  • 10-09-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I know this has been covered before, but I can’t find the thread again.
    Anyway, what’s the name of the website that gives tells you the correct tyre pressure for cars.

I’m looking for the pressures for:
    2004 Audi A3 2.0 TDI (205/55 R16)
    2005 Golf GTI Mk 5 (255/45 R17)

I don’t expect anyone to go looking up the tyre pressure for these cars I just want to know the name of the site so I have it foe again.

Cheers D.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,799 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

It should say just inside the drivers door of the car!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Bryn wrote: »
    It should say just inside the drivers door of the car!

Or in some cases, the fuel cap lid

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Does it not depend on the trye rather then the car make, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Gypo

Sully wrote: »
    Does it not depend on the trye rather then the car make, no?

In my experience, road car tyre pressures are normally dependant on a combination of make/model and tyre size.

• Advertisement
Advertisement