Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico 1MB like dial up

Options
  • 10-09-2008 5:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭

Hey all, anyone have perlico 1mb, ive had it for 2 years and for the majority of that time its been sufficient for me, i can watch youtube videos without the stopping and starting, browse great, even play the odd online game. Lately though, for the last few weeks its has been absolutely horrendous, youtube is unwatchable, browsing is like dial up (literally). Ive used www.speedtest.ie and they say my service is working at 50% and my download speed is that of an ISDN modem. Im fairly sick of it, anyone else having similar problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pricewise987

321888380.png

This is for a 3Mb connection

I rang Perlico today - they wouldn't even acknowledge that there is a problem...

Help........:confused:

Advertisement